Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baby #2 - Weeks 7 & 8

Since this will probably be my last pregnancy I want to remember every moment of it! I am going to attempt to update weekly on all the happenings of Baby # 2!
I am so excited to go to our first doctor appt on Monday 3/30. I am so anxious to see the little bean in there that has been making me feel so sick. 
How far along: 7 weeks
Total weight gain: -2 lbs
Maternity clothes: My pants/shorts are getting a little tight. I am not sure if its just bloat or the baby 
Sleep: Sleep is good, just can't seem to get enough of it. I am tired ALL THE TIME.
Miss anything: Not feeling sick and tired everyday, but I know that in a few short weeks I will feel good again 
Movement: Not yet, way to early
Food cravings: Cereal and anything salty
Anything making you queasy or sick: not anything in particular, nauseous on/off all day and I only vomit a few times a week (lucky me!)
Gender: We don't know yet. I'm thinking boy, but Chinese calendar says Girl.

The 8 week appointment went well. Our sweet little one was measuring right at 8 weeks 3 days and our due date is November 7th!

No comments:

Post a Comment