Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


We had a great Thanksgiving. This was my first year with it off since I started working as a nurse. I finally earned enough seniority to have a holiday off! YES!!!! 
We had a very busy day running the Turkey Trot and visiting family.

My first attempt at pecan pie was a success thanks to Pioneer Woman.

Here is the recipe I followed. 

I think everything she makes is so yummy. There are several recipes I want to try soon.



The Turkey Trot was great but the weather was a little cold. Once we started running we warmed right up. I defiantly need to run more because my time was very slow, but it was my first race since having Tanner so at least I did it!


I need to be better about taking more pictures with family but here are a few I got from the day



Tanner and Grand Dad

Me and PopPop - I adore this man!


Tanner and his Papa


Tanner and Gran Nanny reading


No comments:

Post a Comment