Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Family Day

We had such a fun day today! We took Tanner for his 18 month pictures this morning and he did so great! The photographer got so many good shots it was hard for us to choose which ones to print.
Here are the ones we picked
He looks so big to me here. 

I am obsessed with this sweater!!! - Janie and Jack 

Next we went to Mi Cocina for lunch-my favorite! 

Then we headed to Northpark to see the trains and do a little window shopping. 

Daddy and Tanner

So cute- he kept saying "choo-choo"


Love the OU/TX and state fair part!

I promise he loved it! It was getting close to nap time = doesn't smile 

Where's Parkland?!?!



Pointing at all the Choo-Choo's

So thankful for wonderful days like today with my boys! I am one lucky Momma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment