Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tanner is 9 months old!

I can't believe my sweet boy is already 9 months old.
He is talking more and more. Just this week he started saying " Da-Dee" over and over its the cutest thing! His first word was "bye-bye" but mostly it sounds like Ba-Ba. But we count it because he will say it when someone is leaving. Still no MaMa yet.....I am anxiously awaiting that one.


very flexible during nap time

Clothes- 9 month Carter's and 6-12 most other stores
Weight- 17 lbs 9 oz  - 10%
Height- 28 1/4 inches - 50%
I was a little concerned about his weight but the pediatrician assured me Tanner is growing great and he is just a long and lean guy.
Diapers - Size 3
Shoes- Size 3
Teeth- 6, 4 top and 2 bottom
Food- I stopped nursing the week after he turned 8 months. He now eats anywhere from 24-30 oz of formula a day plus breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. He will eat anywhere from 1-3.5 oz of baby food at a sitting. He loves to feed himself puffs. I have also tried banana but its too slimy and he has a hard time picking it up. I am going to try small pieces of soft veggies in the next few weeks. He loves water out of his sippy cup.
Sleeping- He is still not super consistent with sleeping through the night but getting better each week. Bedtime is between 8-9 pm and he wakes up between 8-9 am. He sometimes wakes up for a night bottle between 3-6 am depending on the night. He usually gets 2 naps during the day from 45min to 2 hrs depending on him (or how lucky I am! LOL)
Activity- Crawling (fast), cruising, can walk with assistance either with push toy or holding hands. He still doesn't stand on his own for more than a second before sitting down. I have a feeling this may change soon.
Favorites: Bath Time, balloons, getting into everything and being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment