Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Our first HOME!

Kris and I have been house hunting pretty intensively for the last month or so. Our lease is up in our apartment in May so we had to find something soon. Our new house came on the market on Friday night, Kris and I were going to make an offer on another home but we were both on the fence and when this home became available we decided the other home wasn't for us.
Since I work all weekend Kris went to look at the house on Saturday with my parents. They all loved it and knew it wouldn't last the weekend so we all decided that we should make an offer (even though I had not even seen the house yet)
After a counter offer on Sunday and then final signatures Monday the house was ours!!! I was finally able to see our home on Monday evening.
I am so glad that I trusted Kris and my parents because I am IN LOVE with this house! It is just perfect for our little family.
The best part is IT HAS A POOL!!!!
Needless to say Tanner, Kris, and I will be living outside all summer.
We close April 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment