Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baby Linley Anne - Week 22


Bump pic at work

How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain: At my 20 week appt I was up a total of 18 lbs!!! yikes But I did gain 45 with Tanner so hopefully I won't gain quite so much with this one
Sleep: I am still sleeping pretty good. I find that some days I try to do too much and really get worn out the next day
Miss Anything: Not really maybe just bending over easily
Movement: Yes little girl moves all the time! I have felt her move consistently every day since about 18 weeks and every week the kicks get stronger and stronger
Food cravings: Nothing specific surprisingly
Aches/Pains: I have pretty bad pelvic bone pain and hip pain already. I had it with Tanner and they told me it would be worse the 2nd time around and they were not lying! Also I get sciatic nerve pain if I sit for too long and then stand up fast.
Gender: its a girl!!!! Her name will be Linley Anne Holdman

No comments:

Post a Comment