Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Baby #2 - Weeks 13 & 14

Hello Second Trimester!!!!



How far along: 13/14 weeks

Total weight gain: I am only stepping on the scale at the doctor office this pregnancy so I will see at my 16 week appt.

Sleep: Pretty good still but I am finding that I am waking up a few times during the night to go to the bathroom.

Miss anything: Not really but I am sure this summer I will miss my occasional beer or rita by the pool

Movement: A few times a week I am still feeling the soft flutters

Food Cravings: Nothing specific but I generally go for more salty than sweet

Gender: Still don't know but we are so excited to find out!


Had to add this sweet picture of my boy sleeping on me. This rarely happens so you gotta soak it all in when it does! Heart so Happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment