Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Baby Linley - Week 30




How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs so far
Sleep: Not so good anymore, waking up several times during the night. I guess its good practice for when she arrives
Miss Anything: not being in pain everyday and my energy. I have had so much more back/hip/sciatica pain this pregnancy. There is not a single day that I don't have pain.
Movement: ALL THE TIME. Not sure when this girl even sleeps. Our "kick counts" take less than 10 min to complete every time.
Food cravings: still nothing specific
Nursery Update: We have been working hard on sweet girls room. I really wanted a cool feature wall with stripes. When we started painting it was so much harder than I thought. So we improvised and did solid in the middle with stripes on the sides. I actually ended up loving this even more because we were able to center her crib on the solid part of the wall and it will be a perfect background for her name above her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment