Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tanner is One!

I can't believe my sweet boy is ONE! This year has flown by. It seems like just yesterday he was a tiny baby sleeping all the time. Now he is a big boy running around the house.
Tanner has made Kris and I more happy that we can ever express. He is such a happy smiley little boy and he brings so much joy to our lives.
Happy Birthday Tanner !!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!




Tanner 1 year stats-
Height- 30 1/4 inches (60%)
Weight- 19 lbs 6 oz (10%)- he has always been long and lean like his Daddy
Diaper size- still in size 3
Clothes- Size 12 months
Shoes- Size 4
Food- We took away the bottle the week before he turned 1 and he hasn't missed it at all. He eats just about anything these days. His favorite foods are pasta, yogurt, and graham crackers. His favorite fruit is mandarin oranges or banana. His favorite veggie is spinach. He also loves blueberry pancakes for breakfast. We are finishing the formula we have on hand and then he will be fully on whole milk. The transition to whole milk has been pretty easy as well.

He loves to go swimming so now that its summer and we have our own pool we are in the water almost every day. Bedtime is anywhere between 8:30-9:30 pm and he wakes up usually around 7 for some milk and then goes back down and sleeps until 9. He takes 1-2 naps a day depending on how tired he is and what we have going on.

We had a rubber ducky themed birthday party.  I even made his smash cake myself. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I used a Wilton 3D cake pan and decorated with buttercream icing. It was my first time attempting to decorate a cake but it was pretty easy.

Here are a few pictures from the party, I didn't take as many pictures as I hoped I would.
Tanner loved the cake, he ate the whole ducky face. 

1 comment:

  1. OK so yay!! Found the ole blog now that i know about it! :) Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete